Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: love mode 6 *bites nails*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know I should wait... but why is Naoya sleeping on the sofa? Tell me please? No,no, don't tell me. No, I want to know. No I don't....

    Er, someone just give me a clue. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    erm, I have no idea, but I can ventur a guess, maybe he's too shy after what happened last time to sleep in the same bed as Reiji for a bit ^^; (too bad ;___; )

    But I'll take this tread to say something: OMG KIICHI is SO cool!! ^______^- (people will understand better in next update)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Sheeesh. And Reiji let him?? *shakes head*

    It's amazing how Haroumi is so unruffled about Kiichi glomping Naoya all the time. ~_^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^^;;; Yeah, Kiichi's "I flirt with *anything*"ness combined with Haruomi's "whatever"ness is why I had Kiichi happily sleeping around in the Group Therapy blog. I figure Haruomi's got to be pretty well resigned to Kiichi's cheerful "my flirt switch doesn't have an off button" phenomenon by now...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kamitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe it's a Japanese servant mentality thing. "You're my master and so I have no right to stop you." Sort of like Masa's treatment of Kai.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •